Roll Slitter Rewinder Machine
The QFJ700-1300 roll slitter rewinder machine has a high efficiency, and is capable of slitting 300 meters of material per minute, making it suitable for slitting narrow materials. When rewinding, two rewinding shafts rotate in a reverse manner, keeping the material neat and smooth.
This slitting equipment is often used to slit large width rolls into smaller width rolls, and is applicable for cutting a variety of materials, including Bopp, pvc, pe, pet, cpp, nylon and paper, non woven, PP woven, and aluminum foil.
This slitting machine is capable of slitting to a width as small as 3mm, while other slitting machines are often capable of slitting only to 20 or 30mm for a minimum width.
|Model ||QFJ700 ||QFJ1100 ||QFJ1300 |
|Max material width ||700mm ||1100mm ||1300mm |
|Max unwind diameter ||1000mm ||1000mm ||1000mm |
|Max rewind diameter ||500mm ||500mm ||500mm |
|Speed ||300m/min ||300m/min ||300m/min |
|Min slitting width ||3mm ||3mm ||3mm |
|Power ||4KW ||5.5KW ||5.5KW |
|Weight ||1800KG ||2200KG ||2500KG |
|Dimension ||1600×1800×1200 ||1600×1800×1200 ||1600×1800×1200 |
- The unwinding expanding air shaft is controlled by a magnetic particle clutch which is capable of automatic tension controlling, which produces less impact, vibration, and noise.
- Both rewinding rollers are controlled by magnetic particle clutch, ensuring the web roll tension stability while slitting.
- The unwinding system is equipped with an EPC device, preventing the web roll from deviating during high speed operations.
- The meters precisely measure the length of the slitting product in order to ensure products are exactly the same size.
- The main motor for speed control is the servo motor, which ensures the stability of high speed operations and printing precision.
- This roll slitter rewinder machine is widely applicable because it is equipped with a flat knife that is capable of cutting plastic rolls, and a round knife to cut paper, non-woven fabric, and aluminum foil.
- The fan will blow the scrap material during the slitting process.
- Torque motor to control rewinding expanding air shaft
- PLC controlling system
- Hydraulic infeed system